Thursday, February 01, 2007

Who Isn't Like Hitler? Part XLI

I rather enjoyed the recent remake of The Producers and thought I would share a scene with you. In case you don't know the plot, the two producers are trying to stage a Broadway flop. So they find a play written by Will Ferrell's character who happens to be a neo-Nazi. His play is called Springtime for Hitler and it focuses on all those wonderful aspects of Hitler's life that so often get overlooked, like his penchant for singing and dancing. This scene is the audition for the part of Hitler:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Springtime for Hitler" was funny, but the rest of the show was sub-par; I question how it could have won more Tony's than any other musical. I have not seen the movie version, so I can't comment on it, other than to say I have little desire to see the movie after watching the musical.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Qahal said...

You saw it on Broadway?

It wasn't a great film, but it had some pretty funny moments.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Ransom said...

I saw it in Detroit -- at the Masonic Temple Theater.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home