Sunday, January 13, 2008

Six Feet Under/Over

Well, you may not have known it, but for most of my adult life I've appeared to be a rather avid sports fan. The truth is that I've been operating undercover... pretending to love sport... in order to capture the gravity of the risk that modern popular sports poses to our culture. Why am I finally coming out of my cover? Because of this. It can't possibly get any more absurd. Just when you thought that you "can't take it with you"... well, actually, you can... sort of. If you read the really fine print on that website, I'm betting that you will find that each casket comes with a sturdy set of shackles custom fit to the departed's soul.

2 Comments:

Blogger Qahal said...

In related news: http://www.eternalimage.net/cfa_page.html

I've already started saving up money for the doobster's funeral.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Title

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home