Friday, July 06, 2007

Slow Motion Emotional Manipulation

So I'm trying to enjoy a peaceful dinner in the firm cafeteria tonight as I take a short break from my labors. I'm forced to watch CNN on the TV because it is the only channel that comes in.* And after a whole two minutes of news coverage they cut to a five minute commercial break that included this:



Now at this point I fully expect Doobie to be weeping like a little school girl. But they are just animals. Now, don't get me wrong, I love animals, but I refuse to care more just because you slow the film down. And I refuse to equate them with starving children in Africa.

Now, before I get accused of propagating a "genocide" against pets (which of course would imply another human correlation), I will recommend a more tempered piece on animals that can be found here.

And if you want to see one of the funniest things ever, in slow motion, go here. The video quality is poor (and loud), but enjoy nonetheless.

* Of course I believe that this is an attempt on the part of the firm to brainwash us all with the liberal media. Well, at least it is an attempt to prevent me from ever enjoying a meal in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home