Tuesday, March 27, 2007

schooling at home

This post is for Mrs. Ransom. I assume she still checks the blog occassionally and I want her to read this. Some weeks my stupid job does not allow us much time to talk, so I'll just pass along the article for her to read. I realize that I run a risk here--I can already hear her saying, "If you have time to peruse the internet, then you have plenty of time," but part of my job is to be informed about what is going on, so I think I get a free pass with on-line periodicals (at least I didn't post her a YouTube video, then I would have been in real trouble).

So read up, wifey, I can't wait to talk about it with you someday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you guys give me some money. I need the internet at home so when Mrs. Duebs is there I can communicate like this. Not that I have a hectic schedule, I just think this makes things easier. You all understand.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Qahal said...

I will YouTube it for you. Our favorite YouTube songwriters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCu5ojNlpi0

2:55 PM  
Blogger Qahal said...

doobs, what does she expect you to do? Spend time not on the internet when you are at home together? That's crazy talk. And I suppose that she's going to want to spend time not in the kitchen too. Yeah, right.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame women's lib for this alone. there is something more sinister that has made my wife expect that after a day of wasting time on the net, I would go home and do something productive. What kind of sense does that make? Anyway, what I don't get is that she could go online too and look up recipes and cleaning tips. Why is that ok, but playing my new favorite game "football dot manager" is not. She could just as easily make hot dogs, spare some time for fun. But noooo, I have to "pray" and "clean" and buy "maternity clothes." What is going on guys?

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Homer Simpson once said, "The key to a good marriage is communication . . . Avoiding all communication."

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home